Reproductions of Original United States Patent Drawing. A Piece of Harley Davidson History This Harley art set is available in an aged paper look, blueprint or black. They are printed on premium photo paper.
These are reproductions of the original drawings submitted to the United States Patent Office. This original patent art is a piece of Harley Davidson history. This Harley patent print art set includes six unframed 8x10 reproductions of Harley Davidson patents from the early 1900’s.
• 1920 – Harley Engine Construction Patent
• 1923 – Harley Engine Patent • 1924 – Harley Motorcycle Patent
• 1928 – Cycle Support Patent
• 1937 – Instrument Mounting for a Motorcycle Patent
• 1950 – Motorcycle Front End Unit
Patent Prints are in a clear protective sleeve and shipped in a rigid photo mailer to keep flat, and placed in a poly bag to keep dry. Our goal is to ship out within 2 business days of your purchase.
The images on this website may vary slightly in color from computer screen, to mobile screen, to the print itself. Please allow for slight variation in colors.